Comm. David S. Weinberg (Ret.)
University of California, Los Angeles Bachelor of Arts-Political Science, Public Administration,
Western State University College of Law Juris Doctor
CJER, California Judges College Berkeley California, 1994
CJER, Family Law Course, 1995
CJER, Advanced Family Law Course, 1996
CJER, Family Law for Experienced Judicial Officers, 1997
CJER, Family Law and Procedure Institute, 1998
CJER, Mediation and Settlement Skills Monterey, California, 2002
Board member of several non-profit organizations
Orange County Bar Foundation SHORTSTOP Program-Chairman and Instructor, Juvenile Crime Diversion Program. 1986-1993
Orange County Bar Foundation Trustee-Board of Trustees, 1991-1996 Judicial Advisory Board, 1997-2005
Orange County Board of Supervisors Proclamation Recipient, for participation in GRAFITTI CLEAN UP DAY
California Attorney General Film Presentation "taking a stand" Featured Guest, narrated by James Earl Jones
Western State University College of Law Legal Ethics Panel. Panelist with Justice Edward Wallin (Ret.), John Montevideo, Esq., Hon. Ellen Peck (Ret.) State Bar Court Judge and Professor Kevin Mohr.
Orange County Bar Association Frequent Lecturer-1994-2022
American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Panelist at the Annual January Symposium 1998, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2013. Also panelist at Summer Symposium at the Montage Resort-2005
California Family Law Report (CFLR)-Panelist and Lecturer at Advanced Family Law Course-2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Constitutional Rights Foundation "Law Firm of the Year" Weinberg & Weinberg, given to individual attorneys in the firm.
- Liberty Bell Award, Orange County Bar Association-1994 awarded for outstanding community service by a Bar member
- Award of Merit, Orange County Bar Association-1994
- J.E.T. Rutter Award, Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section for outstanding contributions to the area of Family Law
- Western State University College of Law-Hall of Fame-Inducted May 21, 2000.
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers- Judge of the Year January 2015
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists-OC Chapter Judge of the Year 2019
- Deputy District Attorney- County of Orange
- Private Practice-Weinberg & Weinberg a Law Partnership
- Superior Court Referee, County of Orange
- Superior Court Commissioner, County of Orange
- Pro Tem Judge-Orange County Municipal Courts
- Adjunct Professor, Western State University College of Law
- Private Judge - Private Dispute Resolution Services.